Educational Program of Excellence on CDG
*** 2018 Events ***
Workshop para Famílias e Profissionais CDG
ATENÇÃO! - O LOCAL DO WORKSHOP FOI ALTERADO, SENDO O QUE APRESENTAMOS ABAIXO
Where/Onde: Instituto de Genética Médica Dr Jacinto de Magalhães, Porto
When/Quando: 17. 03.2018
As Inscrições estão agora FECHADAS/Registrations are now CLOSED
Consulte o programa provisório do evento abaixo/ Download the provisional event's agenda below
Inscrições para "Workshop para Famílias e Profissionais CDG "- Porto, Portugal /Registrations for the "Workshop CDG Families & Professionais"- Porto, Portugal
Note: This is an event initiated by the Portuguese Association for CDG (APCDG). Our non-profit organisation, relies solely on donations in order to continue our projects.
If you would like to see more projects like this, please consider to donate in the Get involved section of our website.
Steps for Registration/Passos para inscrição:
1. Complete a ficha de inscrição abaixo/ Complete the registration form below
2. Faça a transferência para os dados bancários indicados do valor simbólico da inscrição (8€ por pessoa), sendo que terá direito a participar em todas as sessões científicas, almoço e coffee break/ Transfer the registration fee (8€/per person) to the bank details below. Registration fee includes participation in all scientific sessions, lunch and coffee break
3. Envie o comprovativo de pagamento para firstname.lastname@example.org/ Send the receipt of your payment to email@example.com
4. Welcome to the /Bem-vindo(a) ao "Workshop para Famílias e Profissionais CDG "- Porto, Portugal
Workshop dedicated to CDG will be held in the Faculdade de Ciências e Tecnologia (FCT), Universidade NOVA de Lisboa during the World CDG Awareness Day 2017 celebrations (May 16th).
Read the press release below (in Portuguese):
Workshop "How Patient Centricity shapes the Future of Healthcare in Portugal: Results from CDG & Allies - Professionals and Patient Associations International Network (CDG & Allies - PPAIN)!"- Caparica, Portugal, 16th May 2017 (Tuesday)
***REGISTRATIONS are now CLOSED***
Detailed information and tentative program can now ´be downloaded:
.Registrations for the Workshop "How Patient Centricity shapes the Future of Healthcare in Portugal: Results from CDG & Allies - PPAIN!"- Caparica, Portugal HERE. They are FREE of charge.
Note: This is an event initiated by the Portuguese Association for CDG (APCDG). Our non-profit organisation, relies solely on donations in order to continue our projects. . If you would like to see more projects like this, please consider to donate in the Get involved section of our website.
For further questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Register now HERE.
Steps for Registration:
1. Go to HERE
2. Click on REGISTER
3. Select the number of tickets and then the button CHECKOUT
4. You will have 8min to complete a short form with your data
5. Click on Complete REGISTRATION
6. Welcome to the "How Patient Centricity shapes the Future of Healthcare in Portugal: Results from CDG & Allies - PPAIN!"at FCT, Campus da Caparica
We deeply acknowledge, all speakers from the 2nd World Conference on CDG, for sharing their knowledge and slides.
Summary Second World Conference on CDG:
Videos Second World Conference on CDG 2015:
Please visit: soon available
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ IF YOU USE OUR EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES:
All our work is publicly available to help the CDG community. Importantly, our educational resources are done by professionals and volunteers. If you use these CDG tutorials, please refer http://www.apcdg.com/education.html as source of information. This, help us to ensure that families and professionals know the original source of information. Additionally, we are constantly updating the information, thus by referring http://www.apcdg.com/education.html all community will be receiving updated information. THANKS!
Slides 2nd World Conference on CDG:
Copyright © BIOcomuniCA'T. "First World CDG Conference", an event coordinated by the Portuguese Association for CDG in partnership with associations and/or country CDG patient advocates. Videos sponsored by FoG (Canada). All rights reserved.
In full collaboration between CDG patient advocacy groups and the Center for Metabolic Disease, University Hospital Gasthuisberg. We successfully organised several events with a national, regional and international scope.
Social impact of congenital diseases of glycosylation (Vanessa Ferreira)